Tubing, Wellcaps and Accessories
Last Updated: Friday, 07 November 2014 11:02
Over 25 years at thousands of sites, QED had developed a comprehensive range of accessory equipment to put together the precise system to match your project requirements - with many exclusive options available nowhere else.
Wellcaps & Wellhead Assemblies
A fully functional well cap is an absolute necessity for easy installation and maintenance, plus proper pump operation.
- Hundreds of options to meet the requirements of your design.
- Provide support to the downwell system, as well as connections to the lines.
- Available in 2" (50 mm), 4" (100 mm), 6" (150 mm) and custom sizes.
Keep automatic and programmable pumps running right with particle filtration and easy pressure adjustment for longer pump service.
- Used to regulate the air pressure to the pump.
- Filter element keeps solid particles from entering the pump air valve mechanism.
- Automatic condensate drain optimizes performance at cold or humid weather sites.
- Counts each pump on/off cycle to aid in flow totalization.
- Does not contact the fluid; counts pulses of air that occur in the air supply line.
- Optional electronic pulse output.
Jacketed Nylon Tubing Bundles
- Tubing bundle is enclosed inside a strippable nylon outer cover.
- Light weight, smaller OD make it easier to install downwell.
- 3 different sizes with UV protection and enhanced chemical resistance.
- Tube/fitting combinations engineered for safety: high pullout strength, easy installation, leak-tight connection.
Nitrile Synthetic Rubber Hoses
- Available color coded for error-free installation.
- Available in several diameters; flexible for ease in coiling and handling.
- Hose/fitting combinations engineered for safety: high pullout strength, easy installation, leak-tight connection.