Last Updated: Tuesday, 24 March 2015 14:23
Starting out with simple, reliable pneumatic controllers and pump cycle counters, QED landfill data systems have evolved to support today's computer-based solid waste management practices.
Solar-powered, wireless data collection solution for landfill, remediation, and other sites.
- Built-in microprocessor takes and stores selected hourly data readings.
- Nightly data packet is sent to your web site via special cellular channel.
- Easier to order, install and use, with convenient online access from any computer.
In-well fluid level reading, pulse counter and air pressure information at the wellhead.
- Fully pneumatic, requires no electricity.
- Enables operator to take readings of the fluid levels in the well without opening the riser.
- Pulse counter records the number of cycles of the leachate and/or condensate pump for accurate flow totalization.
- Mountable weatherproof enclosure with clear-view window.