There are seven important factors to consider when buying a landfill/remediation pump. QED has you covered when it comes to the best pumps and accessories with expert support and resources.
The seven factors to consider when choosing a landfill/remediation pump are:
1. Quality Parts, Materials, and Inventory – QED provides the broadest selection of proven pump system components and accessories with a strong inventory and prompt shipment. Manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A. using American Standards.
2. Experienced Staff – An experienced team of 85 dedicated QED employees with 400 years of combined experience all committed to pump excellence.
3. Call Centers – QED provides one of the best after-sale service supports in the industry, and QED’s OSHA-trained, expert pump field service team members are located on both coasts.
4. Local Reps – Technical support with individualized assistance is available directly from QED’s local representatives who are located across the entire country.
5. Warranty – QED’s AutoPump® AP4+ (Patent Pending) has a new, improved, straight 5-year warranty with no pro-rating.
6. Webinars – QED’s web-based seminars are in-depth presentations covering many different topics.
7. Online Technical Resources – Unmatched, comprehensive technical resources, including engineering specifications and drawings, and a suite of online tools.
Visit www.qedenv.com/7factors to view the interactive AP4+ guide and learn why the AutoPump® has been the gold standard for landfill and remediation pumping for over 20 years.