Cylindrical Low Profile VOC Air Stripper Overview
Last Updated: Thursday, 19 November 2015 13:09
The E-Z Stacker® (U.S. Patent Number 5,518,668) Air Stripper is a low profile air stripper used to remove volatile organic compounds (VOC) from groundwater. The exclusive design of the E-Z Stacker stripper results in VOC removal rates up to 99%.
The unique E-Z Stacker configuration consists of a series of integrally-molded shell/tray modules. The multiple sieve tray design uses forced-draft air bubble generation to provide rapid, effective VOC removal (up to 99%).
Every element of the heavy-duty HDPE construction has been engineered for durable, reliable performance with a multi-step positive seal against leakage.
The E-Z Stacker air strippers are available in configurations with 4 or 6 trays, with maximum flow rates from 1 to 40 GPM (4 - 151 LPM).
E-Z Stacker Advantages
- Cylindrical shape provides consistent tray to tray contact with no loose or weak points from corners or edges.
- 360 degree lockdown ring, made of solid 2 x 2 x 1/4" steel angle stock, applies even pressure to the whole circumference of the complete stack.
- Recessed tray bottom prevents contact between the water and the gaskets.
- Heavy-duty gaskets are captured on both inboard and outboard edges to eliminate creeping.
- Continuous molded-in bead provides optimum gasket compression.
- Unlike tedious, potentially weak tray-to-tray latches, the whole stack ties down securely with just four easy-access connections.