Drawdown and Water Level Meter for Low-Flow Sampling | Overview
Last Updated: Thursday, 28 January 2016 10:58
Automatic Water Drawdown Control for Low-Flow Sampling
Limiting drawdown is one of the basic requirements of proper low-flow sampling. The MicroPurge® MP30 (U.S. Patent Number 6,456,201) Drawdown/Water Level Meter provides a unique and simpler way to assure proper drawdown control.
The MP30 switches between two modes- as a drawdown sensor and control when connected to the MicroPurge basics controllers, and as a high quality water level meter.
- Provides unique MicroPurge Automatic Drawdown Control. Cable link to MicroPurge pump controller puts pumping on standby mode until the well recovers – automatically!
- MicroPurge drawdown mode includes light and buzzer indicators to alert sampling personnel when the selected maximum drawdown point has been reached.
- Standard water level mode includes conventional probe submergence light and buzzer indicators upon water contact.
- Available with 150 or 300 foot (46 or 91 meter) chemical resistant polyethylene-coated tape. Metric tapes also available upon request.
- Compact 5/8" (16 mm) diameter probe fits narrow or crowded well casings.