View Previously Recorded Webinars:
*Due to software upgrades, a new codec may be required to view the previously recorded webinars.
Click here to download codec.
Are you Having Trouble Viewing Previously Recorded Webinars?
- Download the new Go To Meeting Codec.
- Click on the "Install GoToMeeting Codec" button, and choose to either "Run" or "Save" the file.
- After the file has finished downloading, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. If you chose to save the file, navigate to its saved location, and double click the file to begin the installation process.
- After the codec has installed successfully, click on the previously recorded webinar that you wish to view.
- Enter your email address and click the "Submit" button.
- Complete the form and click the "Register Now" button to view the webinar.
- Click the "View Recorded Webinar" button
Participate with mobile
iPad, iPhone and Android Web Conferencing Apps available.
Click here to learn more.
Watch Trailers of QED Webinars
These are 1-minute trailers that provide a content overview of various QED webinars:
About the Presenters
Senior Vice President of QED Environmental Systems and a frequent presenter on pumping technology to industry organizations, universities, and regulatory agencies worldwide.
The New Products Manager at QED Environmental Systems. He has more than 25 years of experience as a Product Manager and Application Specialist, and heads QED's development efforts in the area of landfill gas measurement and flow control.
Vice President of Technology at QED Environmental Systems and has led QED’s process group for over 15 years. He has given many presentations on groundwater remediation and sampling in both academic and sales settings.