There are no webinars scheduled at this time.
View Previously Recorded Webinars:
*Due to software upgrades, a new codec may be required to view the previously recorded webinars. Click here to download codec.
▼ Low-Flow Groundwater Sampling - Latest Research and Equipment Options 6-19-14
▼ Trends in Groundwater Sampling: A Comparison of Groundwater Sampling Methods 5-15-14
▼ The Power Pro ESP™ Electric Low-flow Sampling Pump 4-22-14
▼ Low-Flow Groundwater Sampling: Proper Application and Use 1-16-14
▼ Managing Landfill Liquids to Maximize Landfill Gas Collection 7-17-14
▼ Part 2: Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Air-Powered Pumping Systems Presentation 6-5-14
▼ Part 1: Designing Air-Powered Pumping Systems for Remediation and Landfills 5-20-14
▼ What's Eating Your Pump? Selecting Submersible Pumps for Landfill Leachate and Condensate Removal Applications 8-8-13
▼ Maximize Wellfield Efficiency with LFG Wellhead 4-30-14
▼ Take Control of Your Landfill Gas Wellfield 3-11-14
▼ Engineered Solutions for Landfill Gas Wellfield Management 12-17-13
▼ Operation of QED's LFG Orifice Plate Wellhead 10-1-13
▼ Part 2: Air Stripping Advanced Topics Webinar Presentation 8-7-14
▼ Part 1: Introduction to Air Strippers for VOC Removal 7-24-14
▼ 5 Benefits - Process Improvements of Pre-treating with Air Strippers 4-17-14
▼ VOCs and Beyond: The Versatility of E-Z Tray Air Stripper for Drinking Water Treatment 7-03-13
▼ Versatile VOC Removal for Demanding Applications 5-30-13
Are you Having Trouble Viewing Previously Recorded Webinars?
- Download the new Go To Meeting Codec.
- Click on the "Install GoToMeeting Codec" button, and choose to either "Run" or "Save" the file.
- After the file has finished downloading, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. If you chose to save the file, navigate to its saved location, and double click the file to begin the installation process.
- After the codec has installed successfully, click on the previously recorded webinar that you wish to view.
- Enter your email address and click the "Submit" button.
- Complete the form and click the "Register Now" button to view the webinar.
- Click the "View Recorded Webinar" button
About the Presenters:
David Kaminski is Senior Vice President of QED Environmental Systems and is a frequent presenter on pumping technology to industry organizations, universities, and regulatory agencies worldwide.
Brad Peake is the New Products Manager at QED Environmental Systems. He has more than 25 years of experience as a Product Manager and Application Specialist, and heads QED's development efforts in the area of landfill gas measurement and flow control.
Dave Fischer is Vice President of Technology at QED Environmental Systems and has led QED’s process group for over 15 years. He has given many presentations on groundwater remediation and sampling in both academic and sales settings.