Combo Core Soil Sampler
The Combo Core sampler is the most convenient tool for collecting soil samples for field preservation. Molded from virgin-grade polypropylene and tested to be free of VOCs, SVOCs and PFAS, it’s suitable for collecting soil samples for any type of analysis. It’s molded with Bio-Tec’s EcoPure® additive to reduce the environmental impact of plastic waste (see www.GoEcoPure.com for more information). The Combo Core sampler is shipped in boxes of 100 samplers.
- Collects both 5 gram and 10 gram soil samples
- Sampler barrel fits easily into standard VOA sample vials
- Suitable for all sample types including PFAS samples
- One sampler for all of your soil sampling applications
- Faster and easier sample ejection without messes or spills
- Bio-Tec EcoPure® additive reduces the environmental impact of plastic waste
- Disposable sampler
- One sampling tool collects both 5 and 10 gram samples – no need to order two sizes for different projects
- The Combo Core barrel fits easily into standard 40 ml and 20 ml glass vials for easy sample transfer – no mess, no misses
- Molded from virgin-grade polypropylene, the Combo Core is suitable for collecting soil core samples for PFAS analysis
- Manufactured with Bio-Tec EcoPure® to reduce the environmental impact of plastic waste. Visit www.goecopure.com to learn more.