Groundwater Sampling Tubing
Ground water sampling demands the highest standards in plastic tubing quality and purity. The tubing has high surface area that contacts the sample, so the potential for sample contamination is significant. Accurate and consistent tubing dimensions are critical to creating strong, leak tight connections, especially when used with dedicated sampling pumps over the long term. Hardware store tubing is not designed, packaged or handled to meet the quality needs of groundwater sampling. QED has lead with innovations in ground water sampling tubing purity, features and quality to protect your samples' integrity while making system installation and operation easier and more economical.
- High purity standards to protect sample quality
- QED pioneered twin-bonded tubing, perfected for easy peel apart and true outside diameter for leak tight connections.
- Custom cutting and assembly - systems are pre-assembled, leak-tested, and poly-bagged for easier installation with no leftover tubing and no need to measure in the field.
- Highest quality materials - 100% virgin grade, extruded in USA with US manufactured resins, with no regrind, printing, additives, or mold release agents.
- True continuous lengths - no unexpected joints or couplings.
- Each lot of tubing is soak tested with samples analyzed by a NELAP certified independent laboratory and is contamination free to the laboratory’s reporting limits for volatile organic (VOC) and semi-volatile organic (SVOC) compounds.
- Purity Above All – QED groundwater sampling tubing is specified for purity from the virgin-grade resins to production to shipping and storage, then verified with ongoing purity testing.
- Precision Diameter Control – The outside diameter of sampling tubing is carefully controlled to high standards to ensure leak tight connections, so that sample integrity and pump operation are not impaired.
- Twin-line simplicity – Our standard twin-line air supply/sample discharge tubing has a continuous heat-welded bond. It costs a little more than loose or cable-tied tubing, but users report several major benefits. It saves time and hassle by preventing tangles or hang-ups during pump installation and maintenance, and avoids entanglement with portable water level probes or other down-well equipment.
- Tubing assemblies are cut to exact length and pre-assembled to each well cap and bladder pump per customer specifications at no extra cost. QED also stocks the largest variety of discharge adapters, elbows, and couplers -- what you'd expect from the leading supplier of groundwater sampling equipment.
- Choose from economical polyethylene HDPE tubing, innovative Teflon-lined polyethylene tubing that has FEP Teflon on the inside of the sample tubing, where it's really needed, or high purity all Teflon tubing for critical applications.