PFAS Sampling in Groundwater – Materials Concerns and Equipment Options
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR:
We’re delighted to have David Kaminski deliver a 45 minute webinar on the history of the early guidance documents and industry practice recommendations, the latest materials research, and what options existing today for sampling materials and equipment.
The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A session with panellists Graham Sanders, Major Account Manager and Mike White, Territory Manager at QED Environmental Services Ltd.
PRESENTATION TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
• Early PFAS sampling guidance and industry best practices recommendations.
• Why have we used Teflon for so long?
• Is all Teflon bad for PFAS sampling?
• Are the recommended alternatives to Teflon good options?
• QED’s materials testing program and results to date
• Addressing Teflon in existing sampling equipment – concerns and recommendations.
• Latest sampling equipment options for PFAS – pumps, tubing and passive samplers.
A live question and answer session will immediately follow the presentation.
▼ Aired Wednesday, July 15, 2020 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM GMT
Click Here to get a copy of the recording
Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet