Hose and Tubing
QED has the widest range of hose and tubing options for expansion of your pumping system.
- Red-Line High Temperature Jacketed Tubing
- Used with air powered pumps
- Operates at a maximum operating temperature of 250° F (121° C) at 100 PSI
- UV protection and chemical resistance to most compounds – no swelling, cracking or breakdown if exposed to sunlight or harsh, corrosive fluids
- 1/4 – 1¼” OD Nylon 12 Tubing
- Easy Fitting™ Quick-release Connector
- Designed for severe duty down well conditions at landfills and remediation sites
- Fits all QED connections down well, at well head and along surface
- Quick fitting lower-cost option for the AutoPump®
- Allows the AutoPump® to be quickly disconnected from its tubing and hose sets, eliminating the need to cut the tubing
- Constructed of high-quality stainless steels to function well even with silt and solids present
- Easy to handle, coil, and bend in the field and fits all QED connections
- High Flow Jacketed Tubing
- All dimensions of tube, hose and fittings are carefully designed and controlled to ensure high flow capacity, easy assembly, high pullout strength and leak-tight connections.
- QED offers an unmatched range of connector and fitting options to make installation and maintenance easier and more efficient.