L360 & L370 Cycle Controller
The L360 Cycle Controller provides a rugged, all-pneumatic control of pump cycle times for the Programmable Genie® and Pulse Pump®, while the L370 LevelMate can be used with the L360 to shut off the system when the well level drops below the set point.
- Provides alternating, timed pressure, and exhaust cycles. Reliable “poppet” timers and air power valving.
- High-accuracy, low-drift, 360˚ pneumatic timers.
- Locking regulator ring,
- Cycle counter tap for easy counter installation,
- High flow air valve.
- Multi-well level control (L370)
- Corrosion resistant level sensor valve (L370)
- Efficient external orifice/filter module (L370)
- 3-6 in. (7.5-15 cm) ON/OFF range (L370)
- L360 is especially suited to sites where no electronics are allowed, or where pump cycle rates exceed the limits of the C100M in solar mode
- For best results with all controllers, 2-3 scfm (3.4-5.1 m3/h) per Pulse Pump and 1-2 scfm (1.7-3.4 m3/h) per Eliminator™ at 100 psi (700 kPa) of clean, dry air supply is required
- 10-micron filtration, <10 ppm oil, dew point 20 ˚F (11 ˚C) below minimum operating temperature
- Maximum total system discharge head is 230 ft. (70 m) of water