Pneumatic Displacement Pumps
Pneumatic Displacement Pumps are air-powered, requiring an external timer-based controller to control the air cycling off and on to the pump. Alternating venting cycles allow the pump to fill while pressurization discharges the liquid from the pump.
- Pneumatic Displacement Pumps stand up to powerful solvents, gasoline, and fuel oil and allow for simple flow optimization.
- Only two moving parts down well for reliable operation even in high solids and the thickest liquids.
- Durable materials and simple, rugged construction provide ultimate resistance to chemical attack.
- Economical, low-maintenance performance in sinking layer recovery and other tough applications.
- Designed especially for sinking hydrocarbons (DNAPL) recovery, which is often complicated by high viscosity and/or extremely aggressive solvents
- With no electrical connections at the wellhead, Pulse Pump systems are fast, easy, and safe to install
- High-clearance, self-cleaning ball check valves
- Stainless steel, PTFE, or PVC