Retriever™ Remote Wireless Data Acquisition
The built in microprocessor takes hourly data readings from the flow and level sensors, and stores the data. Each night, a data packet containing the daily data is sent to your web site via a special, broad coverage cellular communications channel (with over 95% coverage in the continental US; see the coverage map). The Retriever™ web site stores the data in your own separate, secure location, and displays it in tabular and charted form. The data is backed up and hosted at a specialized Tier-one data center. You can download data to your spreadsheet for further analysis and processing. You can access your data from any internet-connected computer, simply using your web browser - no special software is required. The Retriever web site provides simple but powerful access to the data you want - by date, by module, by site, even managing multiple sites. Without going to the well, you can produce the site reports you need for regulatory or project purposes.
- Easier and faster to order than other remote data products - no component evaluation or system design required; in operation two days after ordering.
- Easy to install - complete, stand-alone all-weather package, solar-powered, and wireless communication - no utility connections required.
- Easy to use - no special software or training, no programming, no setup of local network or cell phone account.
- Web site data presentation provides easy reviewing, charting and reporting of your data, accessible from any computer.
- Available Options:
- Pressure: 100 psi (6.9 bar )
- Liquid Level Reading: ft. ± in. (m ± mm) 0-50 ± 0.01 H2O (0-15.2 ± 0.025 H2O)
- Flow (QED Pulse Counter): gpm (lpm) 0.0-20 (0.0-75.7)
- Power Supply: Solar powered, 15 day power back-up, Fully charged in 3 hours of sunlight
- Wireless Communication: Cellular network
- Tier-1 Data Center:
- Multiple levels of security
- Network protection
- Redundant load balancers
- Redundant infrastructure Network & Server Monitoring
- Redundant uninterruptible power supplies
- Redundant backbone
- Video surveillance
- Back-up generators