Wellhead Assembly Well Cap
Hundreds of wellhead cap and flange combinations are available from QED on a standard and custom basis to fit site needs and ease installation and service. Common features include quick-connect fittings, sealing versions for use with vacuum extraction, well access ports for level or other uses, and means for adjusting the pump level. Our cap assemblies are based on our 20 years of experience and thousands of installations, call QED for more detailed information and guidance on the best cap choice for your project.
- Easy assembly with leak-tight connections.
- Vacuum seal well cap
- Slip Cap (no vacuum)
- Custom flange
- Open-Hole Cap: Non-sealing cap with open pass-through holes allows easy pump height adjustment with support rope/cable.
- Slip Cap: Non-sealing cap with fitting for connection to air supply and liquid discharge lines.
- Vacuum Seal Cap: Sealing cap with fittings for connection to air supply and liquid discharge lines
- Flange: Sealing flange with fittings for connection to air supply and liquid discharge lines