MicroPurge MP40C Direct Drive Air Compressor
The MP40C Engine/Compressor was selected after extensive testing to provide the best and most reliable field source of compressed gas for ground water purging and sampling. The compressor design features a two piece cooling system to maximize cooling efficiencies -- lowering operating temperatures and extending the life of the pump (a patented feature). The "Pontoon" style tank design, with a 4 gallon capacity (two-2 gallon tanks) improves job-site portability. The high output, durable oil-free compressor is powered by a full 5 HP Honda OHC/OHV premium gas engine. The Overhead Cam/Overhead Valve (OHC/OHV) provides easy starting, smoother engine performance, lower fuel consumption, and lower emissions. The MP40C also features an air throttle cylinder with separate pilot and check valves. A complete selection of accessories makes the MP40C even more versatile. It is equipped with a regulator, gauges, quick connect, and cushioned handle grips.
Low maintenance, oil-free, pneumatic power for purging and sampling. The rugged MicroPurge® MP40C Direct Drive Air Compressor is a low maintenance, oil-free, direct drive operated compressor. The high quality compressor is directly coupled to a smooth-running 5 Horsepower Honda premium gas engine, producing a maximum pressure of 155 psi (1068 kPa). The innovative MP40C compressor features a "Pontoon" style tank design with two-2 gallon tanks for improved job-site portability. The MP40C patented pump design with two piece cooling system increases cooling efficiencies, lowers operating temperatures and extends the life of the pump.
- 5 HP Honda OHC/OHV premium gas engine
- Oil-free, direct drive operation.
- Patented pump design with two piece cooling system
- "Pontoon" style tank design with two-2 gallon tanks
- Equipped with regulator, gauges, quick connect & cushioned handle grips.
- Provides easy starting, smoother engine performance, lower fuel consumption and lower emmissions
- Low maintenance, reliable operation
- Lower operating temperatures and extended pump life
- Efficient compressor operation and job-site portability
- 5 HP Honda engine
- Max Pressure: 155 PSIG (11 barg)
- Output: 6.9 cfm@ 40 psig / 5.0 cfm @ 90 psig (11.7 m3/hr @2.75 bar / 8.5 m3/hr @ 6.2 bar)
- Tank size: 2 gal (7.5 l)
- Compatible Controllers: MP10/MP15 or Model 400
- Warranty: 2 year limited
MicroPurge MP40C Direct Drive Air Compressor Downloads