Programmable LNAPL Skimmers
Genie® skimmers are safe, reliable and complete systems for removing floating LNAPL layers from wells. The SPG and SOS® Programmable Genie skimmers are air-operated selective LNAPL removal systems with a high suction pump and a floating inlet designed to follow the LNAPL layer as the ground water level fluctuates.
- Specialized bladder pump is extremely durable, provides high suction to maintain flow and eliminate contact of drive air with pumped fluid.
- Choice of two types of selective floating inlets
- Programmable cycling.
- Available in several different lengths and diameters to accommodate specific well conditions.
- Low air consumption.
- Available in 2" and 4" pump bodies
- Recovery Rate: 160-320 gpd (605 - 1200 lpd)
- Maximum pump depth: 150 ft (45 m)