Terra Core Soil Sampler
Terra Core is a cost effective, time saving, disposable transfer tool for soil sampling as described in USEPA SW-846 Method 5035. The Terra Core® Sampler delivers an approximate 5 gram or 10 gram sample. The Terra Core's rugged all-in-one design eliminates the need for a separate handle. No more cut off syringes! No chemicals are involved in the field.
The Terra Core® is a one time use transfer tool, designed to easily take soil samples and transfer them to the appropriate containers for in-field chemical preservation.
- One-use, self contained
- Airtight sample collection and sealing
- Available in cases of 100 disposable samplers
- Eliminates the need for methanol preservation
- Eliminates the need to use sodium bisulfate preservation
- Eliminates sources of lab discrepencies
- Disposable sampler
- Inert composite polymer sampler
- 5 or 10 gram samples
- Single-use tool