The PROTHEO is a mobile high-accuracy solution designed for methane gas leak detection over long distances and hidden by infrastructure. It is able to cover the entirety of road networks and detect leaks with a resolution of 0.1ppm, all at a top speed of 40 KM/H. Utilising dual Laser Spectroscopy gas measurement technology, the detection points are always accurate. These detection points are automatically mapped onto the included real-time geographical surveying software, which is able to generate reports for easy data management. Combining the Protheo with our LaserOne instrument for Localisation of leaks is highly recommended, as the processes becomes swift and easy with multiple operators able to ride-along.
- Methane high sensitivity, below 1 ppm
- 0.1ppm resolution
- 0 – 10,000ppm & 0 – 100% Vol
- Shortest response time in leak detection, with less than <2 seconds
- Laser spectroscopy analyser offers total selectivity to identify methane only
- Survey speed up to 40 km/h
- Accountability and traceability of surveys done with PROSoft software.
- GPS and mapping functions
- Compact-design equipment, easy to adapt to any type of vehicles
- Highly responsive and accurate at vehicle driving speeds
- Surveys and leaks detected are displayed in real-time on screen with its GPS coordinates on geographic App
- Intuitive report generation complying with DNO requirements
- Multilingual system for worldwide use
- Option to support multiple handheld Laser One units for fine-tuning leak spots.
- Second display screen in driver’s cockpit for fast reaction time