AutoPump AP4 Ultra
The new AP4 Ultra builds upon the established AutoPump® system, which has been the industry leader for over 30 years, and includes QED's unmatched customer service. Low-maintenance pump lasts up to 10 times longer between service events and requires 50% less time to clean.
- • Proprietary non-stick finishes on float and discharge tube to reduce solids buildup
- • 100% air-powered operation
- • Corrosion-resistant 316-grade stainless steel metallic parts
- • Reliable air control mechanism
- • Temperature ratings up to 250 °F, making it ideal for high temperature applications.
- • ATEX Certified
- • Functions under positive or negative (vacuum) pressure environments.
- • Does not require clean dry air to function properly and pumps particles up to 1/8 inch in diameter.
- • The AP4+ air valves can pass 90 weight oil without fouling.
- • Able to pump products with a specific gravity as low as .72
- • Viscous pumps able to pump liquids up to 7,000 cSt
- • 5 Year Warranty
- • Increase landfill gas extraction rates.
- • Reduced risk of liquid leakage through liners and side slope failures.
- • Lower rates of odors and non-methane organic compounds.
- • Field tests have shown that the AutoPump® AP4 & AP4.5 Ultra will last up to 10 times longer between service events. Tested in the most severe applications.
- • Cleans in up to 50% less time than control group, determined by field tests
- • Simple disassembly with no fasteners and no cotter pins
- • AutoPumps require no surface timer-based controllers, bubblers or sensors in the well to operate.
- Proprietary finishes reduce buildup and extend the time between cleaning.
- Special non-stick finishes require less then half the time to clean than traditional pumps.
- All metallic parts are 316-grade SS for greater corrosion resistance.
- No fasteners; no cotter pins. Exhaust seat is easy to adjust.