EZR Tray Air Stripper
The easier solution for air stripping and VOC removal. EZR Tray® Air Strippers are sliding tray, stainless steel air strippers used to remove volatile organic compounds (VOC) from groundwater. As Groundwater enters through the top of the air strippers, millions of air bubbles are forced by the blower pressure up through the perforated trays, vigorously aerating the water to a froth and removing volatile contaminants (VOC) as gravity pulls the water down through each tray. This simple, revolutionary technology delivers up to 99% VOC removal, while the low maintenance and easy access cut O & M costs dramatically.
- Light, single-piece tray design
- Patented flow channel with fast start flap (US Patent Number 10,272,356)
- Unique E-Z Tray front access door
- Clear door for process observation
- Front access design minimized water seal area
- Spare trays are economical and compact
- On-line QED Air Stripper web modeling tool
- Pressure or induced draft blower piping modes
- Available in basic process unit only to full turn-key system
- High efficiency tray stripper process
- Easy to access for cleaning
- Field proven durability
- Best design for intermittent operation
- Light trays are easy to remove for cleaning
- Front door access for cleaning in place
- Snap-Together tray is up to 50% lighter than previous designs.
- Patented water flow channel design allows for increased flow rates – up to 120 GPM (455 lpm)
- Easier Maintenance. The EZR Tray can be cleaned and maintained by a single person.
- EZR Tray design significantly shortens the time to access and clean trays.
- Tray design is optimized to save space and cost for the active tray element.
- The thin aspect of the tray design drastically lowers the volume required for soaking, using less acid).