MicroPurge MP30 Drawdown and Water Level Meter
Drawdown control is now automatic with new low-flow water level meter. The MP30 (right) links to the MP10 or MP15 basics Controllers to provide continuous control of well level during low-flow purging and sampling. If the preset maximum drawdown level is reached, the MP30 signals the controller to put pumping on standby mode until the well level recovers.
- Cable link to MicroPurge pump controller
- MicroPurge drawdown mode with light and buzzer indicators
- Standard water level mode includes conventional probe submergence light and buzzer indicators upon water contact.
- Available with 150 or 300 foot (46 or 91 meter) chemical resistant polyethylene-coated tape.
- Compact 5/8" (16 mm) diameter probe
- Cable link to MicroPurge pump controller puts pumping on standby mode until the well recovers – automatically!
- Indicators to alert sampling personnel when the selected maximum drawdown point has been reached.
- Standard or metric markings available to suit use
- Fits narrow or crowded well casings.